Year 2013 Policy
**Per the New York State Department of Health and will be followed-- No flammable/volatile liquids/toxic chemicals of any type will be stored under, around or in any of our cottages. In other words, gasoline cans/tanks of any type with any amount of gasoline in them are prohibited from sitting under, around or in any of Camp Carol cottages.**
May up to 3rd Saturday in June and September cottages are rented on a 3-minimum basis only. 3rd Saturday in June through August 30th cottages are rented on a weekly basis-- Saturday to Saturday.
- propane heat
- gas range
- hot & cold water
- coffee pot
- toilet & shower
- cooking & eating utensils
- Trash bags for our trash cans are provided, just ask
- Personal linens such as bed linens, pillows, towels are NOT provided (beds are full/double & single sizes)
- One picnic table
Campground water supply is chlorinated well water.
- Each cottage has a screened-in porch with the exception of cottage #5--open deck. BBQ grills are not provided. Absolutely no BBQ grills are allowed on cottage porch.
- PORTABLE BBQ GRILLS, DEEP FRYERS, FIREPITS AND THE LIKE: If you bring any of these items you must bring your own material to safely/properly raise off the ground to prevent damaging our lawn.
- Deposit due within 10 days of booking reservation.
- $100.00 per cottage-per week or less is required.
- $25.00 deposit for each RV or tent.
- If you mistakenly go over the cottage occupancy limit you will be charged $25.00 per person per day.
- 60-day cancellation notice is required for cottage refund
- 30-day cancellation notice is required for RV/tent & boat refund
- $50.00 Deposit per boat/motor required
- Reservation should be made in advance to ensure boat/motor availability
- Private boat docking- $3.00/day and $20.00/week
- Check-in time is 12:00 noon on arrival date. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. on departure date. Please be respectful.
- Registration and payment are due on arrival (including daily visitors and overnight guests), no exceptions.
- Children are counted beginning at age 1. There shall be no exceptions to the maximum number of people allowed in a cottage.
- YOUR VISITORS: There is a $5.00 DAILY & $10.00 OVERNIGHT visitor fee. Visitor to cottage must not impede cottage occupancy limit. You may want to inform visiting guests of this fee. You are ultimately responsible for their fee. Visitors to our campground are expected to be respectful and courteous and will abide by our rules.
- Do not leave an untidy cottage at the end of your stay. Cleaning supplies are furnished upon your request
NO CATS ALLOWED IN COTTAGES. ONE DOG PER COTTAGE. RV/TENT people must abide by the following also:
- Dogs must be leashed and in your attendance at all times
- Must hold a valid rabies vaccination certificate
- Clean up after your pet
- Aggressive or excessive barking dog is not permitted
- One picnic table
- Restroom/shower facilities
- RVs must be completely self-contained including grey water
- We have a dumping station on the premises
- NOTE: We do not have an electrical system that will allow for the operation of air conditioners in RVs
- You must be at least 18 years of age to rent & operate boat motors. We only allow a maximum of 15hp motors on all our boats.
- Our Boats Our Gasoline ONLY.
- Boats must be returned in the condition in which they were rented to you. Clean out fishing line, cans/bottles, worms, worm containers, wrappers, papers, etc or be CHARGED $25.00 per boat.
- Boats include one anchor, two oars and a U.S. Coast Guard PFD for each person riding in the boat (NYS Law). If you refuse any of our PFDs provided with our rental boat(s) and state that you have a sufficient number of PFDs you will be required to sign a Protective Flotation Device Waiver Statement upon your refusal.
- Speed limit is 5 MPH and is enforced. Anyone uncooperative will be directed to leave the campground.
- Quiet hours observed 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- No profanity and no loud music are allowed.
- NYS Law- children 12 years of age and younger must wear U.S. Coast Guard personal flotation device while boating and we require they wear a PFD on our docking facilities.
- ABSOLUTELY NO discharging of weapons, ammunition or fireworks are allowed on our grounds; otherwise you will be told to pack up and leave the premises.
- There are designated areas for campfires, tent campers take priority. Keep in mind that the cottages & camper sites (except for two areas) do not have their own campfire area.
- Report any unusual activity or situation immediately, that you feel may cause harm to a person or personal property.
- Please report any maintenance situation, do not attempt to repair it yourself.
- Fishing & Hunting licenses are sold here.
- Freezer space is available for your FISH at no extra charge
- Only general trash will be accepted in our trash container, for all other trash YOU CARRY IT IN / YOU MUST CARRY IT OUT. And as always use common sense-- no flammable or hazardous materials shall be disposed of in our trash container (i.e. propane cylinders, gas tanks, cans of paint, etc.)
- Do not mix cardboard & newspaper in with regular trash (i.e. pizza boxes, camping equipment boxes, etc); let us know you have it and we will pick it up
- Returned check fee is $30.00
- Add applicable sales & occupancy taxes
In March 2009, a regulation was made into law in New York State that restricts the transporting of untreated firewood to a 50-mile radius unless its source is identified as New York Approved Treated Firewood to reduce the risk of introduction and spread of invasive insects and diseases of trees.
We have firewood for sale (as available). Firewood will NOT be delivered after 8:00 pm. No one will be allowed to retrieve wood him/her self.
There are two fish processing buildings with electric and water. Only clean fish at these two locations. DO NOT clean fish in cottages. DO NOT place anything other than fish remains in the barrels under the counter in fish processing buildings. DO NOT place garbage bags in these barrels.